Senior Care in Sacramento, CA
Our passion is assisting seniors in getting the care they need to live their best life. For some, that is in the safety and security of their own home. For others, it is the activity and companionship of others in an assisted living community. We believe home is where the heart is. If you find that your home may no longer be the best option, California CareGivers assisted living placement service can be a helpful guide, providing you with the information you need to navigate the sea of communities and find the best fit.
This Is Our Commitment to You
- Unlike online search engines, we have extensive knowledge about each community we will recommend to you.
- There is no cost to you for this service, and we have information available for every budget and every need.
- We will take the time to meet personally with you to understand your needs and recommend the community that best fits your lifestyle.
- We will not refer you to any facility we would not feel comfortable sending someone we love.
- You will work directly with our Elder Care Consultant and will not receive unwanted phone calls.
What to Look for in a Senior Care Home
When interviewing assisted living communities, it is most important to consider the quality of care your loved one will receive. Be sure to visit during an activity and evaluate the cleanliness of the facility and the attentiveness of the staff. Also, ask questions, and don’t be afraid to get honest feedback from residents and families. When working with California CareGivers, we do most of the legwork so you can rest assured we are providing you with the best options in the area. Once our knowledgeable staff has compiled a list of reputable assisted living communities, you will be able to tour the residences and decide on the one in which you feel the most comfortable.
The Assisted Living Placement Process
First, we evaluate your loved one in their home to assess their particular needs. Then, we cross-reference with our list of facilities for assets and setups that would be most beneficial according to the patient’s health and budget. Our family-owned and operated company has placement agents who work internally with seniors and families from Stockton to Roseville, CA. They know all of the best facilities in the area, the people who operate them, and the best ones for specific types of care. We can work with all of their personnel to get patients admitted and to live comfortably in no time at all. You’ve exhausted every resource in the care of your loved one. Now, let us utilize our knowledge and years of experience to assist you in finding the best facility available for a life of comfort, health, and dignity.